News: Take advantage of the members discounts  be sure to pay your membership fee. Ask Cee for details...

Login  |  Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

May 14, 2024, 09:12:43 am

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Author Topic: Big up to paul_gt4  (Read 1587 times)

Offline jackett

• I Like it here!
  • BIG-UP! 0
Big up to paul_gt4
« on: July 28, 2007, 09:41:38 pm »
Just want to say that Paul is a top bloke. Drove up to Derry to get an exhaust off him (which turned out to be a scorpion, not too shabby) He did all the donkey work while I looked pretty :-* then organised the exhaust to be fitted by his cousin which turned out to be a bitch cos the 20year old exhaust had become pretty attached to the underneath of the car and didn't want to leave.All the time this was going on he was mucking in. I on the other hand thought it best to leave the professionals to it...........by doing nothing.
Also nearly got a full snap-on socket set but was ruffled, and I had just made it to the border too!!
Anyway thanks again and thank your Mam for the tea and cakes.

Offline paul_gt4

• I owe money
  • GT4EC is my Life!
  • BIG-UP! 4
Re: Big up to paul_gt4
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2007, 05:14:29 pm »
no hassle lad anytime quite enjoying getting to work on your motor, and your welcome up anytime...... never seen a guy in my life that avoided geting his hands dirty lol only messing, your discs and other pieces are now off waiting delivery, had nothing to do today so decided it was time to get the hands dirty again, so hopefully you'll have them in a week or two when the parents pay dublin a visit, just might take a run down there some day and see that office you do nothing in all day haha

Offline jackett

• I Like it here!
  • BIG-UP! 0
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2007, 08:07:35 pm »
Jeez, all these doing nothing references, sounds like you've known me a long time. Hope to catch you again soon and your welcome down anytime ;)

Offline paul_gt4

• I owe money
  • GT4EC is my Life!
  • BIG-UP! 4
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2007, 08:51:47 pm »
good lad, well john did get his hands dirty but i didn't you he fell haha

Members
  • Total Members: 1518
  • Latest: Hally2
Stats
  • Total Posts: 51306