News: To pay your membership fee by PayPal please send your email address to Cee .

Login  |  Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

May 11, 2024, 06:55:41 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Author Topic: Long time no (gt4e)c  (Read 3985 times)

Offline Frikkin Evil

• Club Member
  • GT4EC is my Home!
  • BIG-UP! 0
Long time no (gt4e)c
« on: April 23, 2013, 12:07:42 am »
See what I did there?

And how are you all doing? I've been away expanding my family, and now have two daughters to keep the grey hair coming.

Still have the four tucked in the garage, and it will be getting back on the road for the summer, and generally faffing with it when I'm not warming formula (not euphamism).

Hope you're all well. Hope to go to a couple of meets if theres any going up this end of the counry in the summer.

Offline martyn_pryor

• GT4EC Staff
  • GT4EC is my Home!
  • BIG-UP! 3
Re: Long time no (gt4e)c
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2013, 10:06:22 pm »
hey up mate.

Glad to hear you are well. (and it's the family you are expanding, not yourself  :D ) I still have my crate, and at the minute it's having some work done on it..... Hopefully I get it back before I take the missus away for a long weekend. If I'm up your way with work, I'll try to make it an overnight stop there and maybe meet up

What plans do you have for the faff ?
There is never enough free time for anything fun.

Offline Frikkin Evil

• Club Member
  • GT4EC is my Home!
  • BIG-UP! 0
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2013, 01:27:49 am »
Hi Martyn,

Aye, let me know if you're in the area, it's always good to have an excuse for a blat and a bite to eat!

As for the car, i'm going to be changing the cambelt and some other maintenance bits, and removing the aircon. The wife is off on maternity this year, so I have to watch what I'm spending!

Hope you get the car back in time to enjoy it. I must dust off the SORN and get the tax for start of May... I love my Golf, but there's nothing like driving the real deal.  ;D

Offline Jeff

• Club Member
  • GT4EC is my Life!
  • BIG-UP! 668
  • No 23
  • GT4 Model: CS and UK WRC (and an Amica)
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2013, 08:44:41 am »
Hi up :) Nice to have you back. There is a meet on 2nd June at Chris's works (wefixalloys) in North Shields??? Fair run for you but who knows... there may be some leg ends there...?
Previously a UK WRC ST205 & a CS (UK !*%)
Now.... a 1970 Triumph 13/60 convertible, a Hyindai Amica and a Honda CR-Z Hybrid :)

Offline Frikkin Evil

• Club Member
  • GT4EC is my Home!
  • BIG-UP! 0
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2013, 10:16:47 pm »
Hi there Jeff... Good to see the EC gang still checking in. Hope you and your Four are in good working order!

I've got a note of the 2nd June meet and will see how I'm placed closer the time... got another rugrat to look after and time can be precious.

Bye for now!

Dave.

Members
  • Total Members: 1518
  • Latest: Hally2
Stats
  • Total Posts: 51306
  • Total Topics: 6585
  • Online Today: 132
  • Online Ever: 923
  • (January 22, 2020, 12:22:13 am)
Users Online