News: Who's up for JAE 2014? 2013 was awesome!! Join up now!

Login  |  Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

May 12, 2024, 06:27:10 am

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Author Topic: My wrc on show stand at blackpool north west rally stages  (Read 3184 times)

Offline martinking6

• Club Member
  • GT4EC is like my home!
  • BIG-UP! 0
My wrc on show stand at blackpool north west rally stages
« on: February 10, 2013, 02:31:09 pm »
Hiya

Just got back from this event today and am beaming with pride so thought I would share this with you all

Some pics of her on the show stand at blackpool rally stages this weekend all the elbow grease seriously paid off, words can`t explain how chuffed I was seeing her in there with all the other cars, ive never done this sort of thing before but its about time i did showcase some of the things I can do which in turn will hopefully promote my business and take it to the point where I can get away from wasting years of money from renting and buy my own MOT station garage where I can cope with the work load much easier with the extra space   :D

If all goes well this may be happening soon fingers crossed but its a big if still at the moment

Thanks to everyone for their kind words and was good to meet a few new faces also

Martin
Black wrc st205,doing the head porting,polishing,knife edging,etc at the moment,it takes fecking ages but at least the police can`t get a finger print no more B-)
Black cs no.2901 st185 263bhp/250ft/lbs @ .9bar

Members
  • Total Members: 1518
  • Latest: Hally2
Stats
  • Total Posts: 51306
  • Total Topics: 6585
  • Online Today: 119
  • Online Ever: 923
  • (January 22, 2020, 12:22:13 am)
Users Online
Users: 0