News: Welcome to our club, we are always looking for improvements to the site, if you have any suggestions please post them up...

Login  |  Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

May 12, 2024, 07:47:47 am

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Author Topic: Moved out  (Read 3662 times)

Offline cunning stunt

• Secretary
  • GT4EC is my Home!
  • BIG-UP! 0
Moved out
« on: May 19, 2012, 06:13:09 pm »
As the title says moved out ,well that was about 13/14 years ago now but every now and then I get the call from mum and dads to pop around and pick some bits up they have found that I might want. Usually this mostly consists of crap that I purposely left there in the hope that they discard off it for me but this time and probably only this time they found some real peachy stuff, first off was the biggest bucket of Lego you will ever see( don't tell my brother as half is his but taken all anyway) this will keep me entertained for hours until I tread on it in the middle of the night and curse. Second was my old scalectix ooooshhh only one small problem
There was no power pack or controllers and so have refused pick up till they caugh up the goods!!!
Anyway I'm off to build somthing with my old Lego.

Offline martyn_pryor

• GT4EC Staff
  • GT4EC is my Home!
  • BIG-UP! 3
Re: Moved out
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2012, 11:04:51 pm »
I know where you are coming from Dave, I still have a Lego technic car there, among other things. I think there may be a scalextric power supply there too, I might also have a couple of controllers. Let me know if you still need one to re-live your youth..... (I still have a load of retro consoles there for my youth  ;D )
There is never enough free time for anything fun.

Offline Cee

• Treasurer
  • GT4EC is my Life!
  • BIG-UP! 3
Re: Moved out
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2012, 08:10:07 pm »
My mum sold mine, make of that what you will....
 :o

Members
  • Total Members: 1518
  • Latest: Hally2
Stats
  • Total Posts: 51306
  • Total Topics: 6585
  • Online Today: 127
  • Online Ever: 923
  • (January 22, 2020, 12:22:13 am)
Users Online
Users: 0