News: Who's up for JAE 2014? 2013 was awesome!! Join up now!

Login  |  Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

May 13, 2024, 10:35:29 am

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Author Topic: Movember  (Read 2350 times)

Offline Cee

• Treasurer
  • GT4EC is my Life!
  • BIG-UP! 3
Movember
« on: October 20, 2011, 02:14:12 pm »
Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know about Chris' fundraising for Movember.

For those of you who don't know what  Movember is here's a little intro I stole from their website:

On Movember 1st, guys register at Movember.com with a clean-shaven face and then for the rest of the month, these selfless and generous men, known as Mo Bros, groom, trim and wax their way into the annals of fine moustachery. Supported by the women in their lives, Mo Sistas, Movember Mo Bros raise funds by seeking out sponsorship for their Mo-growing efforts.

Mo Bros effectively become walking, talking billboards for the 30 days of November and through their actions and words raise awareness by prompting private and public conversation around the often ignored issue of men’s health.

At the end of the month, Mo Bros and Mo Sistas celebrate their gallantry and valor by either throwing their own Movember party or attending one of the infamous Gala Partés held around the world by Movember, for Movember.

Chris' page is here http://uk.movember.com/mospace/1340676/ for anyone wanting to sponsor Chris or offer a donation towards the great charities this event supports and be part of his Mo Family ;)

I'll be posting daily photos on Facebook here :www.facebook.com/WeFixAlloysNewcastle

Cee (Mo Sista)
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 02:19:11 pm by Cee »

Members
  • Total Members: 1518
  • Latest: Hally2
Stats
  • Total Posts: 51306
  • Total Topics: 6585
  • Online Today: 135
  • Online Ever: 923
  • (January 22, 2020, 12:22:13 am)
Users Online