News: Who's up for JAE 2014? 2013 was awesome!! Join up now!

Login  |  Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

May 14, 2024, 10:49:49 am

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Author Topic: NURBURG RING T-SHIRTS  (Read 2228 times)

Offline Trouble

• Club Member
  • I Like it here!
  • BIG-UP! 0
NURBURG RING T-SHIRTS
« on: May 14, 2007, 07:29:04 pm »
heheh not giving up on this one yet.  I have done some shirts for the TR&D open day with some print n iron on stuff and it looks pretty good!

Primart are doing some decent Tshirts for £2.50 at the moment And you get 5 sheets in the print n iron paper.

So I can either get the Tshirts iron it on n send the shirt £4 + postage

Or I can print a copy of the instructions and the iron on transfer and post that to you. £2 + Postage  ?

Ill do a top for me and take photos and post that up.  Apparently they are good for washes at 40 but not tumble drying or ironing.

Opinions please
Trouble by name trouble by nature.  It just happens that way.

Offline paul_gt4

• I owe money
  • GT4EC is my Life!
  • BIG-UP! 4
Re: NURBURG RING T-SHIRTS
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2007, 07:55:57 pm »
i think it'll be a good idea, and for all what we need them for, a cheap t shirt is cool, get the pics up

Offline dave1221

• I Like it here!
  • BIG-UP! 0
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2007, 07:06:03 am »
great idea i think, as long as they last the few days while we're out there i'd probably frame mine after the trip!   :)
Ultra Rare Pearlescent Blue GT4

Offline Trouble

• Club Member
  • I Like it here!
  • BIG-UP! 0
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2007, 05:13:15 pm »
OK loosing my marbles i thought i had already done this but i can't find a trace of it so must have been a dream PMSL.
Right WE HAVE A PLAN!

I have the cheapo T-shirts form Cee and Chris with the GT4EC already on the breast pocket. What im intending to do is a logo with the ring on the back.  Inside the ring will be "AUGUST 2007 NUERBURG RING TOUR"  Above this and across the shoulders footie style will be your Nick Name.

Under the GT4EC sticker ont he front will be a small Italic style Nick name and AKA

IE  Trouble AKA Sarah.

All wrighting will be in red RING in black

If anyone has any other ideas then let me know ill knock a few things together and we'll go for a public vote. Please try to keep it to a A4 so we can keep the costs down.

After this we will have a sticky with a list of names of who wants one.  These on completion can then be either P&P'd or brought along and dished out at the camp site in Germany?

What say you? :)

Offline paul_gt4

• I owe money
  • GT4EC is my Life!
  • BIG-UP! 4
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2007, 05:19:35 pm »
everything sounds good, i think we should proceed, for the value of it everyone shoul be taking one

Offline ChrisW

• ST185
  • Chairperson
  • GT4EC is my Life!
  • BIG-UP! 4
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2007, 03:30:59 pm »
I reckon it would be best to give peeps the option of what name/s etc go on the back. How about a list of peeps with what name they want on? As that is the only variable?
I was also thinking about incorporating the WRC into this as a logo on the right breast(hehe, I typed breast(and again))

Cheers

www.wefixalloys.co.uk
www.facebook.com/WeFixAlloysNewcastle
ST185 Jap Grey(his) 401bhp and 350lbft at 1.5bar
ST185 Jap Grey(hers) 276bhp and 270lbft

Offline Trouble

• Club Member
  • I Like it here!
  • BIG-UP! 0
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2007, 03:51:50 pm »
hehehehhe yeah i did that :D

cause there is a change in that if you like as i have to do it seperate for each person anyway.  I don't expect you all to be my b*tches :D ((trouble's on the back))

What are you looking price wise chris? I was thinking 2.50 per sheet A4 inclusive of work n printing.  What do you want for the shirts?

n WRC in the logo? MMmmm like their logo opposit to the EC one ? can be doe plnty of space on the A4 to encorporate this.

The only thing is im restricted on sizes.  If you need different I can either post you the pre printed A4's so you can cut them out and iron them on yourselfs to your own shirts. 

Or pay a bit extra think its a fiver for a decent polo shirt from primart and Ill go fetch and do all in for 7.50

So on the list i need to know is

cheapo shirt or primart shirt
name on logo round back
if you want the WRC or not
if you want the AKA or not and what it should say
Size of shirt and sorry unless there is 7 people i can only do it in white as its different paper required so you could put perferably black if possible but you'll get what your given :D
then the last thing i need to know is is you want it posting, JAE delivery or campsite collection?

just as easy as that :S trying tokeep it simpple and its not working is it lol

Members
  • Total Members: 1518
  • Latest: Hally2
Stats
  • Total Posts: 51306
  • Total Topics: 6585
  • Online Today: 208
  • Online Ever: 923
  • (January 22, 2020, 12:22:13 am)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 124