News: To pay your membership fee by PayPal please send your email address to Cee .

Login  |  Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

May 13, 2024, 11:12:55 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Author Topic: ALL TRADESMAN WANTED  (Read 8704 times)

Offline Trouble

• Club Member
  • I Like it here!
  • BIG-UP! 0
Re: ALL TRADESMAN WANTED
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2009, 04:44:15 pm »
we have keys!! 

Iv been back with the timber frame bloke today next week is the structure blokie!

I have lots of photos that are currently being loaded into the photobucket details to follow shortly.

then its on with the organising and clearing of the place ! Party is on for 22nd august which just leaves the decission tart or vicker?
Trouble by name trouble by nature.  It just happens that way.

Offline Trouble

• Club Member
  • I Like it here!
  • BIG-UP! 0
Re: ALL TRADESMAN WANTED now with photobucket
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2009, 05:12:27 pm »
photos are now available :

http://s912.photobucket.com/albums/ac325/wesleyhousechurch/

hope it works

Offline Trouble

• Club Member
  • I Like it here!
  • BIG-UP! 0
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2009, 05:33:46 pm »
if you need to have a look at the general size of the thing the postcode for google mail is NG179HU

or try and follow this link if iv done it right :S

<iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=53.076744,-1.255026&amp;t=h&amp;sll=53.077451,-1.25409&amp;sspn=0.006295,0.006295&amp;hl=en&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;ll=53.08289,-1.250725&amp;spn=0.000363,0.0012&amp;z=14&amp;iwloc=A&amp;output=embed"></iframe>
<small><a href="http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=53.076744,-1.255026&amp;t=h&amp;sll=53.077451,-1.25409&amp;sspn=0.006295,0.006295&amp;hl=en&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;ll=53.08289,-1.250725&amp;spn=0.000363,0.0012&amp;z=14&amp;iwloc=A&amp;source=embed" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">View Larger Map[/url]</small>

Offline Jeff

• Club Member
  • GT4EC is my Life!
  • BIG-UP! 668
  • No 23
  • GT4 Model: CS and UK WRC (and an Amica)
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2009, 08:41:39 pm »
Nice ones kidda! It looks a bit 'spookie' to me... shivers up spine etc etc :)... what is 'underneath' IE in the basement????
Previously a UK WRC ST205 & a CS (UK !*%)
Now.... a 1970 Triumph 13/60 convertible, a Hyindai Amica and a Honda CR-Z Hybrid :)

Offline dj_russell

• "REBEL WITHOUT A CAUSE"
  • I Like it here!
  • BIG-UP! 0
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2009, 09:24:01 pm »
any cctv door entry etc.....wanted ????? im a cctv engineer and i work for my dad.

ps. when i talk about cctv i dont mean the 20 quid jobbies from argos i mean propper equipment lol.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2009, 09:25:50 pm by dj_russell »

Offline Trouble

• Club Member
  • I Like it here!
  • BIG-UP! 0
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2009, 07:40:02 am »
Hiya DJ ... yes need lots of CCTV door entry and will be needing a quote but its a bit of a way off yet.  Ill drop you a pm with a floor plan at the time n let you know how many I need if that's OK? Do you do anything with garage doors and sprinkler systems?

Jeff.. I'm surprised I never felt spooky about the place until I found the basement. Iv found 2 dead doves on the 1st floor and a big nest at the doorway of the basement which made my sisters and their friend squeal when I chucked a paint tin at it lol.

Iv got a clean up guy coming to quote for today and I'm going to send him in with a camera to give me an idea of what bonus space we have :) yes I'm being a wus and I think iv watched I am legand too many times lol

Offline Coyoteboy

• Staff Spanner Monkey
  • GT4EC is my Life!
  • BIG-UP! 6
    • Bucklevision
  • GT4 Model: ST185
« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2009, 11:35:47 am »
You'd hope theres nothing dead in the basement, well nothing human anyway, or you'll have to make all sorts of arrangements!

White '91 185, 205 gearbox and Rev2 Mr2 Tubby Engine, CT20b. Megasquirted @ 14psi.

Offline dj_russell

• "REBEL WITHOUT A CAUSE"
  • I Like it here!
  • BIG-UP! 0
« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2009, 12:02:43 am »
Hiya DJ ... yes need lots of CCTV door entry and will be needing a quote but its a bit of a way off yet.  Ill drop you a pm with a floor plan at the time n let you know how many I need if that's OK? Do you do anything with garage doors and sprinkler systems?

Jeff.. I'm surprised I never felt spooky about the place until I found the basement. Iv found 2 dead doves on the 1st floor and a big nest at the doorway of the basement which made my sisters and their friend squeal when I chucked a paint tin at it lol.

Iv got a clean up guy coming to quote for today and I'm going to send him in with a camera to give me an idea of what bonus space we have :) yes I'm being a wus and I think iv watched I am legand too many times lol
ok nice one, no weve never done garage doors or sprinklers or anything to do with fire alarms, my dad has done burglar alarms but he trys not to get involved with that side of things lol, the stuff we do is department stores and shops and cctv in places like battered wives homes because of break ins.

Offline Trouble

• Club Member
  • I Like it here!
  • BIG-UP! 0
« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2009, 08:25:47 am »
ooooo ok im sure i could use you.
Ill put you on the list and drop you some specks at the time cheers.

I have 50 ++ pigeons in the loft so need to get someone suited and booted and up there to shoot n clear out, while i put my fingers in my ears and pretend that its not really happening. :(  :'(

So apart from clearing the old furnature books and carpet im stuck. the pest bloke wanted £1200 - £1800 :o :o :o

Offline Trouble

• Club Member
  • I Like it here!
  • BIG-UP! 0
« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2009, 08:27:35 am »
1, Roofing works - Trouble
2, electrical contractor - bazza2541
3, flooring contractor - Karbon
4, Tiler - salvagemans mansfield cusin (aqua boards too)
5, bathroom fitter - salvageman16 + team
6, waterworks connections - jackal
7, stairs, joiner, designer - Dave Hilton
8, appliances - silverspeed
9, plastering - fasterplaster, 2lads need more 
10, timber frame? - Jason maple timbers
11, CCTV - DJ_russell n dad

Offline calam

• Matt
  • Club Member
  • GT4EC is my Home!
  • BIG-UP! 0
« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2009, 09:32:44 am »
ooooo ok im sure i could use you.
Ill put you on the list and drop you some specks at the time cheers.

I have 50 ++ pigeons in the loft so need to get someone suited and booted and up there to shoot n clear out, while i put my fingers in my ears and pretend that its not really happening. :(  :'(

So apart from clearing the old furnature books and carpet im stuck. the pest bloke wanted £1200 - £1800 :o :o :o

couldnt you just lock a cat up there or something? would soon clear the pigeons lol
Alternatively Im happy to take my air rifle up there for a grand

:-\

Offline Coyoteboy

• Staff Spanner Monkey
  • GT4EC is my Life!
  • BIG-UP! 6
    • Bucklevision
  • GT4 Model: ST185
« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2009, 01:25:39 pm »
Can't you just chase them out and board it up?

White '91 185, 205 gearbox and Rev2 Mr2 Tubby Engine, CT20b. Megasquirted @ 14psi.

Offline Trouble

• Club Member
  • I Like it here!
  • BIG-UP! 0
« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2009, 01:05:31 pm »
Rog had a wail of a time with Ian's riffle now i have a few dejected looking ones sat on my roof top trying to get in. :(

So its all boarded up, had a run in with one of the neighbours who just wants me to tear it down so he get more sun on his back yard :S

got building surveyor's and a sparky in tomorrow to let me know exactly what i have to play with and how much its going to cost  ???
and turn my lights on (although we tried that already and i think somethings died on a cable cause it stank. So we turned em back off, sealed it up n pretended it wasn't us)

basement is about 5mt rs 2
but attic is massive :D another storey up there at least :D so spent two day mucking about with floor plans again.  it now looks like i should be able to get the cars in underneath the two rear floor!

So CCTV !! Id like the phone cameras who tell you who's at the door to also operate in the garage so you can check on your car :D not sure if its possible DJ_Russell ????????????????????

Offline Trouble

• Club Member
  • I Like it here!
  • BIG-UP! 0
« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2009, 07:40:49 am »
Floor plans are looking good Iv spent a few days at smithys away from home distractions so have a very rough idea :) but I'm not chopping the front of the church off anymore (saving about 20K)

Instead I'm parking inside like I wanted and have 6 apartments in total which will keep the massive peaked windows to the ground floor apartments.

JEFF honey, I'm defiantly going to need the ground workers and driveway sorting. To the right of the church is some WC's they are coming out to allow access for cars

Also any hint and tips would be greatly appreciated at this moment I'm getting lost I think. Xx

Offline Jeff

• Club Member
  • GT4EC is my Life!
  • BIG-UP! 668
  • No 23
  • GT4 Model: CS and UK WRC (and an Amica)
« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2009, 08:22:05 am »
It might be a bit far for my old team to travel doll but I'll ask anyway.
Havn't seen them for 4 months! I'll get back when I've caught up with them!
Previously a UK WRC ST205 & a CS (UK !*%)
Now.... a 1970 Triumph 13/60 convertible, a Hyindai Amica and a Honda CR-Z Hybrid :)

Members
  • Total Members: 1518
  • Latest: Hally2
Stats
  • Total Posts: 51306
  • Total Topics: 6585
  • Online Today: 169
  • Online Ever: 923
  • (January 22, 2020, 12:22:13 am)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 139