News: To pay your membership fee by PayPal please send your email address to Cee .

Login  |  Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

May 14, 2024, 05:26:35 am

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Author Topic: ALL TRADESMAN WANTED  (Read 8707 times)

Offline Trouble

• Club Member
  • I Like it here!
  • BIG-UP! 0
ALL TRADESMAN WANTED
« on: May 13, 2009, 01:23:05 pm »
Iv managed to secure a church :D in my womanly madness

So in the way of the world this means 2 things Vickers and Tarts party before I start stripping it all out also it means that I intend to make it into 6 apartments and 1 penthouse.

As it is actually still a church ATM i need tradesman and i mean everything. floors, labors, windows, sparkies, plaster, carpets, furnature, fittings, fixtures, estate agents, architects you name it i need it 

So if you find yourself a little quiet ATM and would like a bit of extra work please can you email me or PM or add to the list below of trade and login name so i can contact you for a quote??

Currently i have some trades but I will still need quotes (apart from the roof cause that's my job) :D

1, Roofing works - Trouble

many many thanks in anything / advise you can provide.  this is not a legal binding contract or anything just a note of interest to accept a PM for quotation or estimate of works
Trouble by name trouble by nature.  It just happens that way.

Offline karbon

• GT4EC is my Home!
  • BIG-UP! 0
  • I see you baby, shaking that ..................
    • Carbon bits!!
Re: ALL TRADESMAN WANTED
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2009, 01:25:31 pm »
Im there for the flooring then.
Gaffer tape is like "the force" - it has a light side, a dark side and it holds the universe together.

There's nothing that shouts "Poor Workmanship"  more than wrinkles in the gaffer tape.....

Offline bazza2541

• GT4EC is my Life!
  • BIG-UP! 0
  • All hail the mighty shed!
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2009, 01:31:49 pm »
I am an electrical contractor, bit far from you though.

Offline karbon

• GT4EC is my Home!
  • BIG-UP! 0
    • Carbon bits!!
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2009, 01:33:30 pm »
you could bring Mommentums best customer with you and we can down a lot of JD.   8)
Gaffer tape is like "the force" - it has a light side, a dark side and it holds the universe together.

There's nothing that shouts "Poor Workmanship"  more than wrinkles in the gaffer tape.....

Offline Trouble

• Club Member
  • I Like it here!
  • BIG-UP! 0
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2009, 02:00:07 pm »
hahahhahah well the place is big enough to camp in

<iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?hl=en&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;msa=0&amp;msid=117360212955657946684.00046654fad770ad54b7f&amp;ll=53.076533,-1.253912&amp;spn=0,0&amp;t=h&amp;output=embed"></iframe>
<small>View <a href="http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?hl=en&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;msa=0&amp;msid=117360212955657946684.00046654fad770ad54b7f&amp;ll=53.076533,-1.253912&amp;spn=0,0&amp;t=h&amp;source=embed" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">wesley[/url] in a larger map</small>

humm hope that works its the big T shaped church next to the green roofed mens club between fox street and reform street. 2 stories to the chapel and 3 to the annex on the rear by my reconning there should be enough work for plant of people for up to 6 months (( NG179HA ))

1, Roofing works - Trouble
2, electrical contractor - bazza2541
3, flooring contractor - Karbon

I am an electrical contractor, bit far from you though.

well the aproximate quote for 6 apartments without the penthouse was a guestimate of 10K so (not knowing where your from mind) its a tie between amount of work money time away from friends family or cat. theres  a lot to weigh up when looking at working away but digs can be sorted easily so just you food n beer 

Offline Trouble

• Club Member
  • I Like it here!
  • BIG-UP! 0
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2009, 02:02:53 pm »
LINK DOES NOT WORK
« Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 02:06:41 pm by Trouble »

Offline karbon

• GT4EC is my Home!
  • BIG-UP! 0
    • Carbon bits!!
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2009, 02:04:13 pm »
food and drink could be a very very very big bill.

Offline Jeff

• Club Member
  • GT4EC is my Life!
  • BIG-UP! 668
  • No 23
  • GT4 Model: CS and UK WRC (and an Amica)
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2009, 06:19:37 pm »
Where are you?... dodgy link!
I have sparkies, Gas regisered plumbers, joiners, D/G supply and fitters, numbsculls and plonkies!
they aint cheap but boy are they fast and furious :)
Oh.. PS I am a registered I Eng Project manager with CSCS and am retired now!
Previously a UK WRC ST205 & a CS (UK !*%)
Now.... a 1970 Triumph 13/60 convertible, a Hyindai Amica and a Honda CR-Z Hybrid :)

Offline Trouble

• Club Member
  • I Like it here!
  • BIG-UP! 0
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2009, 08:31:18 am »
Woohoo gonna need you then jeff

I'm in nottingham the church is in annesley woodhouse post code ng179ha if you drop it in google the church is over the road to the left of the big green roof.  Its called wesley reform church so no ones burried in it.   It sits between reform st and fox street you can't miss it it massive. 5000 sq ft to play with.

Offline karbon

• GT4EC is my Home!
  • BIG-UP! 0
    • Carbon bits!!
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2009, 12:10:42 pm »
Thats gonna be a lot of flooring girl.

Offline Trouble

• Club Member
  • I Like it here!
  • BIG-UP! 0
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2009, 03:19:36 pm »
a hel of a lot of everything, i currently have 4 1 bed room apartments, 1- 3 bed and 1 - 2 bed and a pent house which is currently under invistagation Im not sure how many bedrooms its going to have but im thinking 2 or 3.

this is why i need as much advise as possible across the board. 

Currently im looking for anyone who had contacts with or is an estate agent as i need valuations
also anyone who has anything to do with planning or enviroment agency (re parking spaces i need to know rough desigantion size of acceptable parking bay size)

so .... " help i need somebody................help i need someone hhheeeeelllpppp"

Offline bazza2541

• GT4EC is my Life!
  • BIG-UP! 0
  • All hail the mighty shed!
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2009, 03:51:24 pm »
5000sq feet, you sure? Thats the same size as my house, seems small for a Church.

Offline karbon

• GT4EC is my Home!
  • BIG-UP! 0
    • Carbon bits!!
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2009, 09:37:36 pm »
a hel of a lot of everything, i currently have 4 1 bed room apartments, 1- 3 bed and 1 - 2 bed and a pent house which is currently under invistagation Im not sure how many bedrooms its going to have but im thinking 2 or 3.

this is why i need as much advise as possible across the board. 

Currently im looking for anyone who had contacts with or is an estate agent as i need valuations
also anyone who has anything to do with planning or enviroment agency (re parking spaces i need to know rough desigantion size of acceptable parking bay size)

so .... " help i need somebody................help i need someone hhheeeeelllpppp"

Im just a lowly carpet fitter im afraid  :(

Offline Trouble

• Club Member
  • I Like it here!
  • BIG-UP! 0
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2009, 01:40:49 pm »
Hay your a good start mate until now i didn't have any sort of flooring chaps so bonus!

Offline karbon

• GT4EC is my Home!
  • BIG-UP! 0
    • Carbon bits!!
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2009, 01:44:18 pm »
Does this mean im in for a brucie bonus?   :P

Members
  • Total Members: 1518
  • Latest: Hally2
Stats
  • Total Posts: 51306
  • Total Topics: 6585
  • Online Today: 183
  • Online Ever: 923
  • (January 22, 2020, 12:22:13 am)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 142