News: Welcome to our club, we are always looking for improvements to the site, if you have any suggestions please post them up...

Login  |  Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

May 16, 2024, 01:37:19 am

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Author Topic: WTF? LMAO! LOL!  (Read 1425 times)

Offline madgaz

• Club Member
  • GT4EC is my Life!
  • BIG-UP! 0
  • Remember, silence is golden, duct tape is silver.
    • My Site
WTF? LMAO! LOL!
« on: June 28, 2008, 04:27:47 pm »
ROFLMFAO...and any other forum parodies you can think of for...'*BLEEP*ing Myself Laughing'
Been over to see Martin 'Man Service' King today. With the 1sick5 been off the road I was in the BM.
Left Martins place and was pootling along the DC, window down and minding my own business. Pulled up at the lights and was just looking forward waiting for the lights to change and a Focus rolled up along side me with load Reggae music playing.
Never looked round or anything and then the music got turned down.

Next thing the guy in the drivers seat (about 40 year old and white) shouts over in a poor Cockney accent,
'Here mate...wanna race?'

I looked over to him and nearly *BLEEP*ed myself laughing with what he said next,
'Focus ST this, 460 brake mate'
(Thinking about it...it reminds me of the scene from Fast and Furious with the Supra and Ferrari  ;D ;D ;D)

WTF!?!?!
So obviously I replied...like ya do...
'When did they start badging ST's with the TDCi badge mate?'

He says,
'Put 'em on myself'

I say,
'Did you put the 14 inch steelies on for show then?'

He says,
'Yeah they're lightweight steelies'

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I told him to get his kid strapped in (kid had been hanging out of the window while this was going on and wasn't wearing his belt...just like Daddy) and get a life, at which point I had seen the lights change and he hadn't...so needless to say, 460 brake aint no good if you don't get the drop at the lights :D ;D :D ;D :D

Honestly, I got on the M65 and was speechless...I'll bet my ass the guys had been drinking >:( >:( >:(
« Last Edit: June 28, 2008, 04:29:24 pm by madgaz »

Seriously wanting another GT4 NOW god dam it!!!

Offline ChrisW

• ST185
  • Chairperson
  • GT4EC is my Life!
  • BIG-UP! 4
Re: WTF? LMAO! LOL!
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2008, 08:43:34 pm »
A scary thought really, especially with a child in the car :o

www.wefixalloys.co.uk
www.facebook.com/WeFixAlloysNewcastle
ST185 Jap Grey(his) 401bhp and 350lbft at 1.5bar
ST185 Jap Grey(hers) 276bhp and 270lbft

Offline Dee

• I Like it here!
  • BIG-UP! 0
  • RALLY BASSET HATES MORNINGS
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2008, 10:21:02 pm »
I had an idiot in a Shiat Seat try to race me today, but having the little one in the car with us he just got the W****R sign instead, then I yawned at him once he was in front of me  ;D ;D ;D 

If it had just been me and Jools, and the crate was running properly I'd of given him a run for his money but I aint no plonker with a kiddy in the car  >:(

Offline ChrisW

• ST185
  • Chairperson
  • GT4EC is my Life!
  • BIG-UP! 4
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2008, 11:43:58 pm »
**In a slightly slower example of complete waknerism(hehe):

I went down to Morrisons for a bit of shopping. Coming home is simply a case of a right signal and waiting opposite the drive, prior to pulling across the road. I stop facing the gate to the drive, enough space for the older couple heading up the road to walk past. Two guys coming the other way decide to question my parking ability, incorporating some impressive anglo-saxon into the convo. When I point out that I'm putting my car onto the drive, one decides to enlighten me as to how clueless I am in the world of automotive safety. At this point I chose to 'doff my cap' at the informative nature of his comprehensive knowledge.
Had this situation occurred somewhere other than our house, then I may have questioned his knowledge.**

** the above has been edited to avoid offending those of a delicate nature ;D ;D ;D ;D

www.wefixalloys.co.uk
www.facebook.com/WeFixAlloysNewcastle
ST185 Jap Grey(his) 401bhp and 350lbft at 1.5bar
ST185 Jap Grey(hers) 276bhp and 270lbft

Offline paul_gt4

• I owe money
  • GT4EC is my Life!
  • BIG-UP! 4
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2008, 10:48:03 pm »
only you's two would end up in situations like that ffs haha

Members