News: Welcome to our club, we are always looking for improvements to the site, if you have any suggestions please post them up...

Login  |  Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

May 14, 2024, 07:29:03 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Author Topic: bad luck up or wot???  (Read 5380 times)

Offline Dee

• I Like it here!
  • BIG-UP! 0
  • RALLY BASSET HATES MORNINGS
Re: bad luck up or wot???
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2007, 08:31:40 am »
I dont agree with violence at all, but good on yer for smacking the guy I would of too if I'd of seen him doing such a cruel thing!  >:(

Offline Drfish

• I Like it here!
  • BIG-UP! 0
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2007, 10:44:19 am »
Simple case of the usual bad owner = bad pet.

As you said Nathan, you talked to the dog, and it was a bigt softy.  Brave move tho attacking the owner.  If it had been me being attacked with either of my two staffies, you would of been in a hell load of grief.  I can't even play fight with the missus without the male attacking me.  Any other time he's got upmost respect for me.  But, as you said, the dog probably wouldn't of done *BLEEP* to the cat without a little gentle persuasion from the owner. 

One thing I hate in life is poeple who bring dogs up to be hard, to fight, to attack people.  Because at the end of the day, the only one losing out in the long run is the dog.  Be it from losing a fight, or being put down.
Silver JDM ST205, GReddy EBC @ 1.1bar, Blitz panel filter, NGK Iridiums, and knackered fig 8's that will one day be changed for the ones I bought 6 months ago.

Future plans: New ECU, W.I., TT Hybrid, FMIC, and a better job to fund it all...

Offline johnharrison

• I Like it here!
  • BIG-UP! 0
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2007, 02:58:39 pm »
So sorry to hear this bud and as a moggie lover myself I can understand how you feel.With the luck you have had recently things can only get better though ;)

Cheers
John

ST205WRC Number 1130

Offline Dee

• I Like it here!
  • BIG-UP! 0
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2007, 05:22:00 pm »
If your a moggie lover John, do you want another?  ;D

Offline johnharrison

• I Like it here!
  • BIG-UP! 0
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2007, 05:41:01 pm »
I've got a houseful of them Dee,otherwise I would take you up on that :)

ST205WRC Number 1130

Offline Dee

• I Like it here!
  • BIG-UP! 0
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2007, 05:53:49 pm »
Bless him he's gorgeous, me and the little one are just bad around cats, she has asthma and it sets her off and I come out in a rash so he has to go, poor Jools, its his cat, we move in the cat gets shipped out.  We've tried keeping him outdoors but he sneaks in whenver he can and we're back to square one, if it were just me i'd cope, but I cant risk my little girl having an attack so its kinder to the cat to find him a new home.  :-[

Offline paul_gt4

• I owe money
  • GT4EC is my Life!
  • BIG-UP! 4
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2007, 03:35:24 am »
Sorry to hear all of this sounds as if you need a break, after that ordeal hope everything gets alittle brighter in the near future for ya

Offline Mike_4.1_Morgan

• I'm New Here
  • BIG-UP! 0
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2007, 10:11:26 am »
Ah sorry to hear it mate. Really really sorry. I know how it feels to lose loved pets.

As for the Staffies, they are like the Jeckyl and Hyde of dogs. With humans they are one of the softest dogs you will find. Show them another dog or a cat (or similiar sized animal) and they will go for it. But as mentioned, its also to do with the owner. I have a Staffie and he grew up with a cat. They were best friends. Unfortunately another dog killed the cat when she was out. :(

My heart goes out to you mate.

Offline VaunB_205

• I'm New Here
  • BIG-UP! 0
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2007, 09:08:47 pm »
Once again thank you all for your kind comments.

My gfriend says thx too, she doesnt mind if I spend hours reading postes anymore ;)
Good job people  :)

My bike and I up and running well now, need to workout a bit to get back up there tho.

Faff coming on well, start putting her together this wend.

Not able to make Japfest but instead gfriend gonna get me new riding gear for my bday pressie so I guess that'll be ok  ;)

My new aim is to get to the WRC in Nov in Wales - loadsa time to plan for this one...

Cheers all
Vaughan

Offline Coyoteboy

• Staff Spanner Monkey
  • GT4EC is my Life!
  • BIG-UP! 6
    • Bucklevision
  • GT4 Model: ST185
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2007, 01:08:35 am »
Never have been a dog fan. Just too much pack hunty animal for a pet IMO, they all have it in them and it only takes once for it to get out and 99.9x out of 100 other people suffer.

White '91 185, 205 gearbox and Rev2 Mr2 Tubby Engine, CT20b. Megasquirted @ 14psi.

Members
  • Total Members: 1518
  • Latest: Hally2
Stats
  • Total Posts: 51306
  • Total Topics: 6585
  • Online Today: 208
  • Online Ever: 923
  • (January 22, 2020, 12:22:13 am)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 164