News: Who's up for JAE 2014? 2013 was awesome!! Join up now!

Login  |  Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 12:20:51 am

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Author Topic: peugot 206 gran tourisme  (Read 8534 times)

Offline cunning stunt

• Secretary
  • GT4EC is my Home!
  • BIG-UP! 0
peugot 206 gran tourisme
« on: March 08, 2010, 07:18:18 pm »
well after about six months of ownership its time to sell my little pug the four is nearly ready to go back on the road so the pug must go,
its got a fully stamped up service history upto 70,000 i think and ive just done another , and the cambelt have been done aswell
12 months mot and six months tax
 the suspension has been uprated to gmax not sure how much it lowered the car but does give a nice stance and handles really well on the b roads ,also there are some 17'' alloys on the car as well could do with a re furb
this car comes with electric windows air con lecy mirrors half leather/suede seats this car is the ltd edition gran tourisme with the larger front and rear bumpers the body work overall is not pukka and has sufferd a few little dinks along the way nothing major but they are there, theres a a small squeak from one of the pulleys but have not got time to get this done (easy fix ) and the central locking has a habit of working for a few weeks then not work then work again think it could be female? well thats about it
the price for this car is £1700 pounds ono will get some pics up later

Members
  • Total Members: 1518
  • Latest: Hally2
Stats
  • Total Posts: 51306
  • Total Topics: 6585
  • Online Today: 62
  • Online Ever: 923
  • (January 22, 2020, 12:22:13 am)
Users Online
Users: 0