News: Welcome to our club, we are always looking for improvements to the site, if you have any suggestions please post them up...

Login  |  Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

May 03, 2024, 06:31:57 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Author Topic: JDM 185 Narrowbody rolling shell for sale  (Read 3516 times)

Offline karbon

• GT4EC is my Home!
  • BIG-UP! 0
  • I see you baby, shaking that ..................
    • Carbon bits!!
JDM 185 Narrowbody rolling shell for sale
« on: March 16, 2009, 05:15:20 pm »
Hi all.  After much deliberation, I have decided to sell either one of my 2 fours, they are both crates.

Number 1 is a 1989 JDM narrowbody, this is a rolling shell, there is no engine/gearbox/transfer box or front diff.  The shell is very clean, underneath is unmarked from front to rear.  All panel are intact, all the glass is intact and the interior is all there all.  All the hubs, suspension, brakes etc etc are still in place.  The only bits on the shell are rust bubbles below the door strip on the passenger door and a scrape on the passenger rear arch but not a dent.  Its in dark metallic grey, paint isnt great, laquer peel on bonnet, roof and tailgate.  Its very solid and just needs running gear, i need £450 for the shell.  the shell has done 70k with no mot or tax.

Number 2 is a 1990 red UK widebody.  She is motd until end of July and taxed until end of august.  It has done 145k, dont be put off though.  It starts and drives fine.  There is a ding behind the drivers rear arch and some stone chips on the bonnet.  Interior clean, just wear on the steering wheel.  It needs a nsf cv joint as its just started clicking, rear diff bushes and a rear shock.  |It runs very well, could do with the manifold skimming as there is a slight blow reducing boost a bit.  It is totally standard.  Gearbox is fine.  Ill take 850 for her as she is.

i need to sell one of them so dont be shy.

I will happily email you all the pics you need on request, I am looking for a quick sale due to house move.
Gaffer tape is like "the force" - it has a light side, a dark side and it holds the universe together.

There's nothing that shouts "Poor Workmanship"  more than wrinkles in the gaffer tape.....

Offline karbon

• GT4EC is my Home!
  • BIG-UP! 0
  • I see you baby, shaking that ..................
    • Carbon bits!!
Re: JDM 185 Narrowbody rolling shell for sale
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2009, 10:26:21 pm »
Hi all, I have reduced the price of the jdm narrowbody shell to 300.00.  It needs to go to a good home or its off to the scrappers as I have no storage now.
Gaffer tape is like "the force" - it has a light side, a dark side and it holds the universe together.

There's nothing that shouts "Poor Workmanship"  more than wrinkles in the gaffer tape.....

Members
  • Total Members: 1518
  • Latest: Hally2
Stats
  • Total Posts: 51306
  • Total Topics: 6585
  • Online Today: 118
  • Online Ever: 923
  • (January 22, 2020, 12:22:13 am)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 69