News: To pay your membership fee by PayPal please send your email address to Cee .

Login  |  Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 29, 2024, 10:43:40 am

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Author Topic: Swap or PX my 94L Supra non-turbo for a real clean low mileage UK ST185 (or CS)  (Read 2967 times)

Offline GTone

• I'm New Here
  • BIG-UP! 0
I am after another ST185. I will only consider UK cars and they must have under 100k miles. Don't want a white or grey car. No ST205's please as they are pig ugly heaps with dodgy suspension parts that wear out weekly.

Anyone who remembers me will tell you how I look after my cars. My Supra is as clean as my ST185 was. One previous owner in japland and has full jap service history and a original unwrapped jap sweet that I found under the seat (Disclaimer: Sweat not for consumption. You eat it at your own risk).

My Supra
---------
1994 JDM
Automatic! Don't want any comments about auto owners being gay please.
18" Alloys with new 285 40 18 tyres
Rare as hen's teeth Anthracite colour.
Classy looking naked version (No chav big spoilers).
85k miles
Speedo reads in MPH
Interior in good condition. Cloth electric seats
A/C aka climate control works a treat.
1 years MOT - flew through as per norm.

For other details just drop me a pm or email namdoog.ynot(at)gmail.com. Obviously replace the (at) with @

I am a mechanic of too many years and folks on these forums who know me will tell you I am not a fitter or a bodger but a pukker 7 served on apprenticeship mechanic. This Supra is a good honest cared for car. Ok it's not the turbo version and yes it is automatic but to be totally honest I would not even consider selling it if it was not for the small boot space these Supra's have. I am dealing now in old english fusee dial clocks (railway/school clocks for those who remember them) and the Supra is just a bit small on storage space. I get amazing mpg considering its a 6 pot 3ltr. I travelled from my home on the outskirts of London to my mothers gaff about 5 miles from Landsend in Cornwall and put £40 in the tank. Not bad considering it's over 300 miles door to door. These engines are perfect motorway cruisers. The auto box on the Supra's is pretty good but they do suffer a bit with change lag if used in manual mode. Not terrible but room for improvement Mr T.

Here's a link on my website to some piccys of the car: http://www.fuseeclocks.co.uk/images/supra/

£3200 or a peach of a ST185.
91 UK ST185 - Slightly modified
95 UK MX5 Lightweight edition - rare as rockin' 'orse sheet
74 Vespa 90SS - The rare one
97 Kwack ZX9R - The fast one
2000 Suzuki Bandito - The comphy one!
1985 Ferrari F40 - The imaginary one
=== Qualified mechanic/bodywork/mods in the Surrey area ===

Members
  • Total Members: 1518
  • Latest: Hally2
Stats