News: Take advantage of the members discounts  be sure to pay your membership fee. Ask Cee for details...

Login  |  Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

May 05, 2024, 03:30:10 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Author Topic: RT-P C-One Style front lip ST205 -Honestly can say it's the best replica fitment  (Read 4121 times)

Offline yellowchinaman

• Club Member
  • I'm New Here
  • BIG-UP! 0
I know it's been a while since we've mentioned about fabricating C-ONE lips for ST205s but we had good reasons for taking our time on this one. The result however, is excellent!  :D

The product is made with fibreglass and coated with black gel, kind that gives it glossy, pained-look finish. You can apply your own colour just like to any fibreglass products.

The fitment is perfect. The lip simply slots onto wings and fixes with screws from the bottom. One screw on each side; goes into the standard hole for the spats fixings. You?ll have to drill those holes yourselves though, very simple but we think it?s best if it?s done according to individual holes/wings positions.

Our retail price is £140 (http://www.rt-performance.com), special price for EC members is £120  :wink:

Delivery: £25

Let me know if there is any interest  :)

Ray

Here are some photos:

P.S. Carbon lips won?t be ready until end of next week (23rd) cos? we?ve run out of carbon material.
PPS. The one fitted in this picture is how it comes. This is not painted or modded to fit. Just screwed on fresh off the production line. We can honestly say it's one of the best fitting copies around.

Offline silverspeed

• GT4EC is my Life!
  • BIG-UP! 0
looks sweet ray.. ;)

Members
  • Total Members: 1518
  • Latest: Hally2
Stats
  • Total Posts: 51306
  • Total Topics: 6585
  • Online Today: 108
  • Online Ever: 923