News: Welcome to our club, we are always looking for improvements to the site, if you have any suggestions please post them up...

Login  |  Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

May 05, 2024, 03:26:28 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Author Topic: St205 custom leather interior  (Read 3511 times)

Offline P5ycho

• I'm New Here
  • BIG-UP! 0
St205 custom leather interior
« on: September 07, 2009, 07:49:44 pm »
sort of gauging interest really, i am wanting to get some buckets/recliners for the car as its due for a change, the interior i have is complete and in very good condition for its age.. to describe it well.,
standard seats have been retrimmed with leather which came from land rover.. so is very tough and hard wearing, yet very good quality at the same time. colour of seats is black and grey. and i have both front seats, rear bench seat, doorcard covers, gear lever gaitor and cassette box lid..
I would like £650 for the interior, and in return i would like a standard interior and cassette box lid and gear lever gaitor.
I will listen to sensible offers. but replacement interior is a must..
i can meet half way if it helps out or you are most welcome to come and swap over the interior in Swindon
contact me by pm, email on asjed@msn.com or ring/text me on 07973326093
pics

the only bit i would like to point out is the stitching coming undone on 2 small points, one on passenger seat and one on the rear bench as shown in these 2 pics..

« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 08:26:05 pm by P5ycho »

Members
  • Total Members: 1518
  • Latest: Hally2
Stats
  • Total Posts: 51306
  • Total Topics: 6585
  • Online Today: 108
  • Online Ever: 923
  • (January 22, 2020, 12:22:13 am)
Users Online
Users: 0