News: To pay your membership fee by PayPal please send your email address to Cee .

Login  |  Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 28, 2024, 09:40:22 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Author Topic: 2 ST165's for sale in Essex  (Read 3649 times)

Offline Kellie

• I'm New Here
  • BIG-UP! 0
2 ST165's for sale in Essex
« on: July 20, 2008, 05:43:33 pm »
The E plate is a runner but has a bit of smoke (have been told its not the turbo) but not sure exactly whats gone wrong. It has also had the st185 turbo and SS downpipe changed over from the G plate. nothing wrong with the other turbo it was the manifold that had cracked. The E plate car also has an ABC superchip and full SS exhaust, was told by previous owner that the head had been gas flowed but have no proof of this claim. The car will also need a few bushes replaced and I think a wheel bearing has gone. Over all a tidy car with less than average rust and miles on the clock, with a little tlc she will do some one proud.  Even though the rear seats & trim have been removed, we still have these so they will be sold with the car.

Right the G plate is not a runner and will need trailering away,this is not due to engine failiure but cluth i think and one rear hub has been removed also the lack of intercooler, turbo and manifold (took parts for E plate car and never put back on the other car). Basicaly she is a doner vehicle with every spare you will need (saves trying to find these rare parts now) same colour and condition as the E plate, when running was a fast little car. also has a Mongoose exhaust system.

This sale also includes various alloys which fit the cars.  Looking at £2000 or near offer.  Cars are advertised elsewhere on the internet.

Kellie x 

« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 05:46:52 pm by Kellie »

Offline alwayzsidewayz

• I Like it here!
  • BIG-UP! 0
Re: 2 ST165's for sale in Essex
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2008, 11:03:12 am »
Does the E plate one have any Tax MOT?

Whats the structure like, on the E plate I know the G plate car, so I now its got issues

Might be interested, can you shed any more light on them for us?

Cheers
Car 22 in the TSS, red celica ST165, with lots of go faster bits.

21 years old and still looking sexy!! the car that is...not me!

Members
  • Total Members: 1518
  • Latest: Hally2
Stats
  • Total Posts: 51306
  • Total Topics: 6585
  • Online Today: 114
  • Online Ever: 923
  • (January 22, 2020, 12:22:13 am)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 115