News: To pay your membership fee by PayPal please send your email address to Cee .

Login  |  Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 28, 2024, 09:15:41 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Author Topic: My JDM ST 205 1995  (Read 3970 times)

Offline batman

• I'm New Here
  • BIG-UP! 0
My JDM ST 205 1995
« on: July 01, 2008, 03:41:19 pm »
Hi i am looking about to see the interest in my JDm St205, She has been in storeage for te past two years and I feel now is the time to sell and move on.
she is black has 120,000 miles on the clock although i think some of these are KM from the change over.
she has a stage 2 fensports CT turbo, running at 1.1 bar
has Trd suspension
Alloy wheels
turbo timer
brand new exaust (still to be fitted)
brand new Disks all round with redstuff pads
on its last dyno she made 318bhp with 297 lbf tq

The Mot has expired as she has been in storeage
and the starter motor has stuck.

I had been planning on getting her back up and runnnig but ive just lost the interest now and just wanna sell her to a good and enthusiastic home.

I realise without the mot the money is not going to be  hooage but someone could get a bargain here

All that is required to get her though an mot is:
starter motor repairing or replacing
Possible rear bearing (not sure)
and the exaust putting on (old one still in place and will probs pass with a bit of exaust gum gum stuff ) the exaust, disks and pads that i not long ago bought are worth £800 quid on there own.
I have loads of service stuff too that ill throw in with it i.e new synth oil, fast flow filter
ive also got a front spoiler still gell not primered or owt that will come with,
It has a trd quick shift and a helix clutch, paintwork is not emaculate but still up there in the top 10 after a poslish.

im based in swindon and just wanna know what people think

Offline mark165

• I Like it here!
  • BIG-UP! 0
Re: My JDM ST 205 1995
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2008, 04:37:48 pm »
Still got it? How much you after mister? ley us know by PM if you don't want to post it up.

It really would be worth a helluva lot more with an MOT. Smacking the starter motor often kicks these things into life and a bearings only 30 quid pattern part.

Cheers,

Mark

Offline bazza2541

• GT4EC is my Life!
  • BIG-UP! 0
  • All hail the mighty shed!
Re: My JDM ST 205 1995
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2008, 04:50:50 pm »
Get her going again, even if you have to tow it to get her started, you'll soon find the excitment growing on you again. These cars are fetching fierce little at the moment, so my advice is keep it.

Members
  • Total Members: 1518
  • Latest: Hally2
Stats
  • Total Posts: 51306
  • Total Topics: 6585
  • Online Today: 114
  • Online Ever: 923
  • (January 22, 2020, 12:22:13 am)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 90