News: Take advantage of the members discounts  be sure to pay your membership fee. Ask Cee for details...

Login  |  Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

May 05, 2024, 10:41:08 am

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Author Topic: st 185 project (SOLD)  (Read 3928 times)

Offline deejay

• I'm New Here
  • BIG-UP! 0
st 185 project (SOLD)
« on: April 25, 2008, 07:23:50 pm »
Hi again,

Well I haven't had any offers for my four from anyone yet. I would absolutly HATE to see this broken up for parts so will try again.

It's still got MOT til August so it can be used, but is currently SORN'ed as the tax has ran out.

It's a great project for someone who has the time and enthusiasim (?) to finish it off as it only needs a little tweaking to finish it.

The only thing that needs sorting to be put on the road is that there is an error 52 code which is the knock sensor. It has been changed but still getting the code. I have been told that it probably needs the cable replacing as this is a common fault.

Thats it otherwise.

It also has had a few mods including a cs engine that I bought from salvageman, which was fitted 18 months ago.

I really need the space now so it HAS to go very very quickly so am open to ALL offers. I am getting it in the neck from my wife as we are supposed to be having a new garden and driveway put in and the four is holding things up.

I have pics available for any interested parties, so just e-mail me or ring me.

Any offer will be considered as I really want this to go to a good home.

Tel 07952909215 or pm me.

Dave
« Last Edit: May 22, 2008, 11:58:53 pm by paul_gt4 »

Offline deejay

• I'm New Here
  • BIG-UP! 0
st 185 project SOLD SOLD SOLD
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2008, 05:45:46 pm »
Hi,

Now sold.

Cheers

Members