News: Take advantage of the members discounts  be sure to pay your membership fee. Ask Cee for details...

Login  |  Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 27, 2024, 01:55:03 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Author Topic: st205 rollcage 4 point with option to add 3 points  (Read 2256 times)

Offline P5ycho

• I'm New Here
  • BIG-UP! 0
st205 rollcage 4 point with option to add 3 points
« on: September 17, 2007, 01:56:08 pm »
right guys
it pains me to sell this as i bought it to fit in my car, i was planning on turnin the car track machine... coilovers are on and this was due to go in next as i was plannin on swapping the leathers for a buckets...
but after a good thinking i decided i love my leather seats far too much and dont want to lose the luxury,

so here it is, i will advertise elsewhere too so if anyone would like it pm me asap...

the rollcage i believe is a cusco but i cant seem to find any markings or stickers...
currently it stands as a 4 point cage so you still have use of rear seats.. but the mounting points for 3 aditional bars are already present so 3 bars can be added to turn it into a 6 point cage...

all nuts and bolts and mounting plates are included and i also have a set of harnesses which i will throw in with the cage, they are a bit dirty and tatty and could do with a wash, i just havent been able to get round to it due to work etc...

i would like £450 but am open to negotiations, collection would be prefered but i might be able to meet half way depending on distance etc...

anyway here are some pix for you and pm me asap with any questions..

cage..

aditional points

harnesses..

Offline AndyS

• GT4EC is like my home!
  • BIG-UP! 0
Re: st205 rollcage 4 point with option to add 3 points
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2007, 03:18:24 pm »
az, u should keep it and use it as some kinda pervy sex apparatus with ur new bird  ;)

Members
  • Total Members: 1518
  • Latest: Hally2
Stats
  • Total Posts: 51306
  • Total Topics: 6585
  • Online Today: 151
  • Online Ever: 923
  • (January 22, 2020, 12:22:13 am)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 89