News: Who's up for JAE 2014? 2013 was awesome!! Join up now!

Login  |  Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

May 15, 2024, 12:36:11 am

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Author Topic: bad luck up or wot???  (Read 5381 times)

Offline VaunB_205

• I'm New Here
  • BIG-UP! 0
bad luck up or wot???
« on: April 30, 2007, 09:14:05 pm »
Hi guys

Some of you may recognise me from OC, just wanna grimble a bit....  :(
You know i was gonna get a new Link ecu in the group buy I set up and luck just wasnt on my side wiv me scraping the side of my '4 & then one of my kittens having to hav an expensive Op on her dislocated hip AND then I came off my 600 m'cycle at about 60mph and cracking a couple ribs while my '4s manifold is off to replace couple studs so I couldn't get the ecu in the end, which is gutting but just a delay really...

Well today I got woken by neighbor banging down my front door to tell me she thinks my other kitten (dislocated leg's brother - they 8 months old) was being attacked by 2 Staffies in her neighbors garden. Threw a shirt & trainers on but by the time I had jumped the two fences he was already dead and torn-open.

He was my fav and a right character. When ever I was on the pc in the evening he would sit near my keyboard trying to bite my fingers and was always making me miss enemy's while i was gaming on the pc by nudging my mouse arm at the 'wrong' time. He used try bite the pointer on the screen as it moved  :D Its amazing how much a pet actually takes in your heart. I just looked up and thought just get the lightening out and do it properly... buggers huh

Well, feel bit better to 'talk' about it.

Soz to be bit of a downer but just missing him now. Will be better in time - the great healer huh.

Well, take it easy all and chat more soon

Offline Noel

• I Like it here!
  • BIG-UP! 0
  • Cheese Meat
Re: bad luck up or wot???
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2007, 09:19:14 pm »
Sh!T mate - thats terrible :(

Pets. They make even the toughest men (or women) into big softies.

Chin upski, mate. ;)
Noel - Toyota Celica GT4 ST185 Carlos Sainz (225BHP;))

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I'm New Here
  • BIG-UP! 223
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2007, 09:27:04 pm »
Thats sad mate - i hope things get better fo you..
I have a couple of dogs and i don't know what i would do if they were attacked.. sheesh i dont even want to think about it

Offline madgaz

• Club Member
  • GT4EC is my Life!
  • BIG-UP! 0
  • Remember, silence is golden, duct tape is silver.
    • My Site
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2007, 09:32:03 pm »
Bollocks :( Really sorry to hear that :'(

I have 2 dogs and they do the 'wrong' thing at the 'wrong' time every now and then...but I still love 'em to pieces and would hate for anything to happen to them :'(

As you say...time heals and all that *BLEEP*e but if you wanna sit on here moaning all week your more than welcome if it helps ;)

Seriously wanting another GT4 NOW god dam it!!!

Offline RobbieMcVee

• GT4EC is my Life!
  • BIG-UP! 11
  • Oi!!
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2007, 09:46:45 pm »
just dont moan about gaz cuz he gets upset ;-)
PHEW!!!!

Offline VaunB_205

• I'm New Here
  • BIG-UP! 0
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2007, 09:58:09 pm »
cheers guys
thanks for the well wishing
I wont go on about it (or getting Gaz started  :-X), just needed to get it out really.

btw, how do you put a profile pic? tried few times but no go?
cheers

dt4

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2007, 10:38:40 pm »
bad news mate, would be very up set if our Moggy got hurt

Offline martinking6

• Club Member
  • GT4EC is like my home!
  • BIG-UP! 0
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2007, 12:34:03 am »
Hiya vaun

Really bad luck of the worst kind m8 and surely its gotta get better after this  :'(

see usoon m8 and chin up

cheers martin
Black wrc st205,doing the head porting,polishing,knife edging,etc at the moment,it takes fecking ages but at least the police can`t get a finger print no more B-)
Black cs no.2901 st185 263bhp/250ft/lbs @ .9bar

Offline Cee

• Treasurer
  • GT4EC is my Life!
  • BIG-UP! 3
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2007, 09:42:39 am »
I'm sorry to hear this.... we have 2 kitties who are 3 years old and have been with them since they were 6 weeks old so totally know where you are coming from.

When my last cat went missing I was walking round the neighbourhood at 2, 4 and 6 in the morning shaking his biscuits like a mad cat woman - when I finally found someone who had buried him my heart was broken  :'(

Sending you a hug and nice thoughts  :)

Offline ChrisW

• ST185
  • Chairperson
  • GT4EC is my Life!
  • BIG-UP! 4
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2007, 10:30:37 am »
That's a lot to take on the chin Vaun. It's terrible to lose a pet under any circumstance, as Isi says, we've had ours nearly 3 years now and they think they own the place, lol, though it would be difficult, to say the least, imagining life without the catflap.

Take care mate

Cheers

www.wefixalloys.co.uk
www.facebook.com/WeFixAlloysNewcastle
ST185 Jap Grey(his) 401bhp and 350lbft at 1.5bar
ST185 Jap Grey(hers) 276bhp and 270lbft

Offline The Doctor

• Club Member
  • GT4EC is my Life!
  • BIG-UP! 0
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2007, 07:45:19 pm »
Sorry :'(

Offline VaunB_205

• I'm New Here
  • BIG-UP! 0
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2007, 09:29:40 pm »
Thanks all for the sympathies.

ChrisW: Yea, the wind shook the cat flap last night while Tahlula (the girl wiv pinned hip) was 'watching' dvd wiv me and I just expected to see her brother come walking in like 'the boss has arrive'... til I remembered wot happened. Take a while huh. Am glad that she seems ok wiv it all tho.

isi: I'd call the police if I saw someone at that time walking around shaking a biscuit tin  :) Phyco begger??? lol

martin: will defo see you soon m8, you keeping busy? Hopefully I'll have the '4 back on the road this w/end. Bike hopefully tomorror. Gfriend been driving me everywhere in her Daisy covered red Smart car... Dont think I need to say much more do I  ;D ;D

Had few firemen on our street today doing volenteer checks on houses - while i was topping up her screen was.
They stopped to chat and my first words were 'its my gfriends car!! no really'... haha

Thanks all
Vaughan

Offline markL860TUP

• Club Member
  • I Like it here!
  • BIG-UP! 0
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2007, 07:12:04 pm »
sorry for your loss mate  :'(

Offline Dee

• I Like it here!
  • BIG-UP! 0
  • RALLY BASSET HATES MORNINGS
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2007, 08:05:54 am »
Aw thats so sad, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.  We have 2 doggies and a moggy, but our poor moggie has to find  new home as my little girl has Asthma and he makes her poorly, I'm also affected by him so poor little guy has to go  :( its all very sad really, and as he was here with Jools before me and Katie I feel quite bad about it all, but Jools has been a star as ever and totally understands that the moggie just cant stay here with us much longer.

I hope your other little kitty is ok and gets better soon hon fingers crossed her hip heels well.

Offline nathanl

• I'm New Here
  • BIG-UP! 0
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2007, 08:24:53 am »
Last year there was a scrote out walking with his staffie in the alley behind my house and I was woken up by the dog barking, the guy was egging his dog on to kill a cat which it did, myself and my brother (who was in the kitchen getting ready as he's a postie) jumped over the fence to confront him, he was giving it the big one saying if we did anything, his dog would bite us, we were so angry that we didn't care. I was talking to the dog and my brother smacked the bloke, the dog was a softie so didn't do anything but the bloke was nearly crying. We saw him walking down the road with his dog a few days later so did a Starsky & Hutch style handbrake turn in the road and had another go at him  ;D We haven't seen him since.

I don't for one minute believe the dog would have done it if he wasn't egged on by the dickhead.

I feel for your loss as we have 4 cats and it would be terrible if anything happened to any of them.

Nathan
1994 JDM ST205 WRC.
Blitz SBC-iD, Power Meter, Pipercross Ind Kit (the only one) Decat, 3" XS Power SS System, 17" OZ Chrono's.

Members
  • Total Members: 1518
  • Latest: Hally2
Stats
  • Total Posts: 51306
  • Total Topics: 6585
  • Online Today: 179
  • Online Ever: 923
  • (January 22, 2020, 12:22:13 am)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 147