News: To pay your membership fee by PayPal please send your email address to Cee .

Login  |  Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

May 08, 2024, 07:13:02 am

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Author Topic: This is my Hello  (Read 8480 times)

Offline FaustNFurious

• --=Faust&Furious
  • I'm New Here
  • BIG-UP! 0
This is my Hello
« on: January 29, 2009, 10:40:13 am »
Hey everyone!

I am Faustino.  I am currently working on building my ST204 into an ST205 (i know on my profile I said ST202.....  My mistake, my chassis says ST204).  Anyways, we don't have the ST205 in the states.  I hope I can get a chance to learn from you all and learn about your cars.  I have joined a few other forums to seek out parts and information.  This is my first car I have began modifying and taking it rather serious as I have just started in 2008 after owning it 3 years bone stock prior.  I need to resize them for my gallery, but here are a few photos. Recently I have switched out the OEM lens for the clear lenses that I bought from Richard @ Protocast, also just got my ST205 Reinforcement bar for my fog lights, just waiting on some frame brackets I had ordered from the UK to get here.  Then I can open up my projectors to convert to point straight and then I am doing the HIDs for all lights.

Well I am going to post these and get to bed, I have engine overhaul class in the morning, as it is nearly 3AM here.  LOL

« Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 10:42:35 am by FaustNFurious »

Offline nev520

• Club Member
  • GT4EC is like my home!
  • BIG-UP! 0
Re: This is my Hello
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2009, 11:44:09 am »
Welcome mate  :)
and good luck with your project, keep us up to date with your progress,
and keep the pictures coming its always nice to see other peoples motors.
 8)

Offline paul_gt4

• I owe money
  • GT4EC is my Life!
  • BIG-UP! 4
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2009, 11:57:04 am »
i'll just copy and paste my other reply here from the other thread.

hi there, if your on the 6gc club you've probably seen me about, I'm sure you know that converting the car isn't no easy feat and a serious amount of work needs to be done on a big budget. There is a few people who have done it and said it wasn't an easy task. Just letting you know whata ahead of you. Good luck with the project anyways buddy. 

Oh and i love the eclipse always wanted one of those.......

Offline ChrisW

• ST185
  • Chairperson
  • GT4EC is my Life!
  • BIG-UP! 4
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2009, 12:21:02 pm »
Hi mate, welcome to the club. A nice example you've got there, tho it sounds like you've got quite a bit of work on to get it how you want. Looking forward to reading about and seeing the progress

Cheers

www.wefixalloys.co.uk
www.facebook.com/WeFixAlloysNewcastle
ST185 Jap Grey(his) 401bhp and 350lbft at 1.5bar
ST185 Jap Grey(hers) 276bhp and 270lbft

Offline FaustNFurious

• --=Faust&Furious
  • I'm New Here
  • BIG-UP! 0
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2009, 07:01:50 pm »
i'll just copy and paste my other reply here from the other thread.

hi there, if your on the 6gc club you've probably seen me about, I'm sure you know that converting the car isn't no easy feat and a serious amount of work needs to be done on a big budget. There is a few people who have done it and said it wasn't an easy task. Just letting you know whata ahead of you. Good luck with the project anyways buddy. 

Yeah I went ahead and posted in that other one.  Ok, just out of curiosity, you wouldn't happen to be the guy who posted the "Stripper Bird" video, are ya?  LOL  I know I have seen a video of your car in youtube.  Before I have seen you on 6gc, I was looking at pics of GT4 Celicas and seen yours.  It really stands out.  Because of it, people told me not to get a body kit for the ST204 and said to get the GT4, because it reminded them of a Luxury car (keep in mind, even for a celica to possess GT4 exterior is extremely rare here). 

Even the cops want to pull me over sometimes and because of the car for some reason end up not doing it.  I have to admit, I did put my GT-Four emblem on too early, as I do not even have the swap.  But as long as I am alive, my project will progress until complete (which I believe a car is never complete, but that's just me). 

Anyways, thank you everyone. 

Also wondering, other than purchasing a front clip with awd trans, rear diff, basically rear end as well......   Anything else I may need that a front clip with the rear as well couldn't provide?  I am not trying to make it RHD.  I pretty much just want to make it a LHD GT4.   I know they sell complete kits for about $4.5k, as it appears to the Japanese, this car is pretty much worthless to them. 

Ah heck!  All I know is I am very determined and never been so passionate about anything in my entire existence of living!   This car has encouraged me to go back to school, has helped me mature, make new friends, and learn to do work on a vehicle. As you can see, it is my life. 

Oh!  And that eclipse is a GSX  ;D   My friend really lucked out getting that thing.  They are pretty rare even in the states.  I hear some countries never got those.

Offline FaustNFurious

• --=Faust&Furious
  • I'm New Here
  • BIG-UP! 0
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2009, 07:03:54 pm »
Hi mate, welcome to the club. A nice example you've got there, tho it sounds like you've got quite a bit of work on to get it how you want. Looking forward to reading about and seeing the progress

Cheers

I said thanks to everyone generally, but I wanted to personally say that is quite a machine you got there!   :)

Offline Cee

• Treasurer
  • GT4EC is my Life!
  • BIG-UP! 3
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2009, 07:34:55 pm »
Hi and welcome mate... impressed with the determination you have for that project and hope we can help a little :)

Offline ChrisW

• ST185
  • Chairperson
  • GT4EC is my Life!
  • BIG-UP! 4
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2009, 07:40:44 pm »
Thanks mate ;) as you say tho, work in progress, lol

www.wefixalloys.co.uk
www.facebook.com/WeFixAlloysNewcastle
ST185 Jap Grey(his) 401bhp and 350lbft at 1.5bar
ST185 Jap Grey(hers) 276bhp and 270lbft

Offline The Doctor

• Club Member
  • GT4EC is my Life!
  • BIG-UP! 0
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2009, 08:27:32 pm »
Welcome from the Doc ;)

Offline Driveby

• Stance Monkey
  • Club Member
  • GT4EC is my Life!
  • BIG-UP! 3
  • Fo'Rider
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2009, 08:55:36 pm »
Hi mate, fancy that, a Random Stranger posting on here ;)
Welcome! your project will be worth the hard work when finished and a real rareity in the US.
Good luck  with it 8)

Offline karbon

• GT4EC is my Home!
  • BIG-UP! 0
  • I see you baby, shaking that ..................
    • Carbon bits!!
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2009, 09:08:16 pm »

Would be a lot better than an orange faff!!  And im a jaffa? he he he!

Welcome to the club mate, nice looking motor  :D
Gaffer tape is like "the force" - it has a light side, a dark side and it holds the universe together.

There's nothing that shouts "Poor Workmanship"  more than wrinkles in the gaffer tape.....

Offline flyingtele

• GT4EC Staff
  • GT4EC is my Home!
  • BIG-UP! 2
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2009, 11:08:09 pm »
wttc mate, and good luck with the aforementioned project. Nice looking cars too!

Offline FaustNFurious

• --=Faust&Furious
  • I'm New Here
  • BIG-UP! 0
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2009, 11:17:57 pm »
Hi mate, fancy that, a Random Stranger posting on here ;)
Welcome! your project will be worth the hard work when finished and a real rareity in the US.
Good luck  with it 8)

Aaaahhhh........  Someone knows me here from another forum.  LOL  Hi.

Thank you everyone else.  I want to thank you and talk with you individually, but I feel strange with too many posts.  I really don't want to look too "Brand" new if you know what I mean. 

Thank you Doc and Cee

Offline flyingtele

• GT4EC Staff
  • GT4EC is my Home!
  • BIG-UP! 2
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2009, 06:57:31 am »
Thank you everyone else.  I want to thank you and talk with you individually, but I feel strange with too many posts.  I really don't want to look too "Brand" new if you know what I mean. 

Thank you Doc and Cee

if you dont want to clutter the thread with posts then just send people Personal Messages (PM). Just click the little speech bubble under their avatar to the left of their post  :)

Members
  • Total Members: 1518
  • Latest: Hally2
Stats
  • Total Posts: 51306
  • Total Topics: 6585
  • Online Today: 70
  • Online Ever: 923
  • (January 22, 2020, 12:22:13 am)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 63