News: Welcome to our club, we are always looking for improvements to the site, if you have any suggestions please post them up...

Login  |  Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

May 14, 2024, 05:41:48 am

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Author Topic: Bloody cars.  (Read 1182 times)

Offline madgaz

• Club Member
  • GT4EC is my Life!
  • BIG-UP! 0
  • Remember, silence is golden, duct tape is silver.
    • My Site
Bloody cars.
« on: October 19, 2007, 07:38:16 pm »
Last Friday the brakes decided to *BLEEP* fluid all over out of the rear wheel cylinder so I let R Lass use the 165 until I got round to sorting the Pug out.
Last night we went shopping in the 165 and on the way had a strong petrol smell. Came out of the supermarket and half a tank of bloody Optimax and Octane Booster was making pretty patterns on the car park floor (OK...so it wasn't really half a tank but it might as well have been)
Got home and managed to do a 'temporary' repair to the fuel line with 'petropatch' LOL. It seemed to work last night as there was no fuel in the tub this morning that I put underneath the leak,...that was until R Lass got to work this morning and it was *BLEEP*ing out AGAIN >:(
Got it home tonight and replaced a section of copper pipe with braided rubber pipe only for ANOTHER bloody leak to start 12 inches away ;) ;) ;)
Looks like I'll be spending again on her >:(

Seriously wanting another GT4 NOW god dam it!!!

Offline Jeff

• Club Member
  • GT4EC is my Life!
  • BIG-UP! 668
  • No 23
  • GT4 Model: CS and UK WRC (and an Amica)
Re: Bloody cars.
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2007, 09:39:35 am »
 ;D faffing about again ;) :D
Previously a UK WRC ST205 & a CS (UK !*%)
Now.... a 1970 Triumph 13/60 convertible, a Hyindai Amica and a Honda CR-Z Hybrid :)

Offline paul_gt4

• I owe money
  • GT4EC is my Life!
  • BIG-UP! 4
Re: Bloody cars.
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2007, 12:39:05 pm »
i had to replace all the fuel lines on the sainz not that long ago with genuine toyota one ffs, talk about a nice wee handling..... pipes are cheap from toyota but labour in fitting them ain't cause the tank has tobe dropped and back end od the engine stripped for them to be fitted

Members
  • Total Members: 1518
  • Latest: Hally2
Stats
  • Total Posts: 51306
  • Total Topics: 6585
  • Online Today: 183
  • Online Ever: 923
  • (January 22, 2020, 12:22:13 am)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 125