News: To pay your membership fee by PayPal please send your email address to Cee .

Login  |  Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 28, 2024, 09:56:42 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Author Topic: car audio and stuff  (Read 7194 times)

Offline cunning stunt

• Secretary
  • GT4EC is my Home!
  • BIG-UP! 0
car audio and stuff
« on: January 20, 2010, 07:51:35 pm »
after major nagging from the mrs i thought id better sort out some of my old stuff so i make some use of the spare room .

1st up i have a momo net steering wheel this has seen very little use but the momo letters are a little off white in colour dirty hands and white logo dont mix well for this little gem i would like the princely sum of £35 pounds

next up ive got an extant amplifier model no302a, this little bute has never been used and was meant to go in my car a couple of years ago when i was doing sq car audio, its 2x75 wrms @4ohms and 150@ 2ohms and is an awsome bit of kit this cost just over £400 and has only been out of its box to be test fitted into a boot build ,this can be run with upto 12v balanced inputs and has the option to run rear fill speaker for this i would like £150 pounds or would swap for a nice whiteline rear arb for my faff or anything else you might think off
all items are plus p&p
« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 08:26:10 pm by cunning stunt »

Offline Frikkin Evil

• Club Member
  • GT4EC is my Home!
  • BIG-UP! 0
Re: car audio and stuff
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2010, 06:05:22 pm »
I'm interested in the steering wheel. What would I need to fit it to a faff? I've never done such a mod before.

Offline cunning stunt

• Secretary
  • GT4EC is my Home!
  • BIG-UP! 0
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2010, 07:39:01 pm »
hi ya fella
all you would need is a steering wheel boss should be able to get one of off ebay also needed is a horn button again these are on ebay quite cheaply aswell, cant comment on how easy these are to fit as mine came with an after market steering wheel all i did was swap the sterring wheels over hope this is helpful

Offline Frikkin Evil

• Club Member
  • GT4EC is my Home!
  • BIG-UP! 0
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2010, 10:42:40 am »
PM sent.  :)

Members
  • Total Members: 1518
  • Latest: Hally2
Stats
  • Total Posts: 51306