News: Who's up for JAE 2014? 2013 was awesome!! Join up now!

Login  |  Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

May 14, 2024, 10:55:01 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Author Topic: Motorbikes For Sale  (Read 3406 times)

Offline Dee

• I Like it here!
  • BIG-UP! 0
  • RALLY BASSET HATES MORNINGS
Motorbikes For Sale
« on: July 11, 2008, 04:22:13 pm »
Bought for missus to pass her test on, she did her CBT on the Honda, but I've put her off riding after I came off my Hayabusa so she wants me to sell them both.

The Honda is a 1995. She's in good nick for her age, has MOT till march next year and tax till mid of next year too.

Kawaazaki GPZ500 is a 1987 D reg.
Good condition for her age, dont expect a pristine bike she's 21 years old so has the usual small marks etc Has a crack in her screen where the last owner put her tax holder on but nothing major really. Got lots of paperwork for her, plus a manual.
She wasnt running when I bought her but I've put in new carbs and got her running fine. She's got stainless steel 2 into 1 exhaust which sounds and looks great!
Got MOT till Dec 08 and Tax till Nov 08 so could be a nice bike for someone while the season is here!

She's been stood for a couple of months so will start her up and check her over, and the missus will give her a good polish for you too.

Anyone wanting to view either bike are more than welcome just contact us to arrange. We are in Howden just of M62 so easy to find.

Collection only as I cant ride her due to smashed shoulder and missus has only done her CBT.

Offline nemo_t

• I Like it here!
  • BIG-UP! 0
Re: Motorbikes For Sale
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2008, 08:15:40 pm »
Hiya

How much do you want for them, prices and pics pls to miss_sniper@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks

Leigh x

Offline Dee

• I Like it here!
  • BIG-UP! 0
  • RALLY BASSET HATES MORNINGS
Re: Motorbikes For Sale
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2008, 11:43:33 am »
They've both been stood in the garage so need to give them a clean before I take any pics, have this one of the 500 took a couple of months ago and not a great pic as done on a phone  ;)

And this is near on double my Honda

Members
  • Total Members: 1518
  • Latest: Hally2
Stats
  • Total Posts: 51306
  • Total Topics: 6585
  • Online Today: 208
  • Online Ever: 923
  • (January 22, 2020, 12:22:13 am)
Users Online
Users: 0