Register

Welcome to our club, we are always looking for improvements to the site, if you have any suggestions please post them up...

GT4EC - The GT-Four Enthusiasts Club

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2018, 08:01:08 am

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Welcome to our club, we are always looking for improvements to the site, if you have any suggestions please post them up...

Author Topic: ST185 Bits. Early version  (Read 1601 times)

Offline martyn_pryor

• GT4EC Staff
  • GT4EC is my Home!
  • BIG-UP! 3
ST185 Bits. Early version
« on: April 05, 2016, 10:52:09 pm »
Nothing to worry about, just having a clearout

I have an early model 185 ecu. At the minute, it is in good working order before it comes off and a different one goes on. I am looking for £75 ono. (The ones on ebay are for £100 minimum).

I also have the early version rear lights and number plate holder. This is for a japanese import. £75 for both sides and holder.

I have also got a set of 205 calipers, with pads. I am looking for £200, and I think there are a set of Scooby discs which I will include. I also have the spacers for said pads. I had them for a conversion but I kept hearing sounds when on the move.

I also have the rear carpet, and plastic sides knocking about They are servicable, but probably not pristine. Make me an offer.

I have a set of JDM headlights. I have upgraded to Raybrig units. Asking £50 for both sides

All can be picked up from Rotherham or Hull. I could meet at Squires if that is easier. If there is anything else, I'll add it later
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 11:09:27 pm by martyn_pryor »
More work to do.... Time to get my finger out then.

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 1514
  • Latest: jeffers
Stats
  • Total Posts: 51253
  • Total Topics: 6575
  • Online Today: 132
  • Online Ever: 197
  • (May 04, 2018, 04:16:22 am)
Users Online
Users: 0